Monday, August 2, 2010

Ready and Waiting

We are all sitting in Townsville ready and waiting for our trip to Victoria. Kids are jumping out of there skins with excitement but not at the thought of school! I have packed school but only asked they do half an hour per flight. They are also going to do a diary of there trip. Jess has taken photo's already!

I rang my Omi (granny) and she's been in hospital and was a little fuzzy but that's to be expected when your nearly 90. She keeps chatting to me in German but I have no idea what she's saying, I wish I had learnt German when I was younger.

I haven't checked the weather yet am a little scared think we will jump in feet first. We only have a short walk from airport to hire car then three hours in the warm car will be OK!

Good night and I will chat from Victoria toodley doo (that's what Omi always says!)

1 comment:

  1. Love to see this blogging. Great to keep us all posted. Don't worry about Melbourne being cold... it for 2 degrees here this morning. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete