Sunday, August 1, 2010

All Packed Up!

We are all packed and rearing to go! a very excited house tonight...looking forward to heading south.

As usual I have made the plans and booked the flights, organised motels, hired the rental car and packed but it's all part of the job so my husband tells me. The old your better at all that stuff than I am but it's not just holiday plans it life in general! I was talking to two different friends and they both had the same complaints "my husband doesn't do any of the bills I do it all" so I am not the loan ranger in this problem! but I was thinking how I go off if things go wrong and probably safer for Steve if I do it. It would be easier to console me if something stuffs up than listen to my whinge if something he organises stuffs up!! but I am expecting smooth sailing or should I say flying...

No comments:

Post a Comment