Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Long Time no Blog!

Long time no blog but I need to get back to it!!

I am still on the coast with Dad enjoying being with him but now worried about my husband...life is one bloody big worry but lets focus on the good!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN my baby boy is 12 years old we had a great day started with lollies for breakfast while opening his loot! Steve was on the phone for the happenings. Then we went to Aussie World at the Ettamoga Pub and had a blast! We met Granny there and I even went on rides but the third one was my undoing very nearly disgraced myself and covered the birthday boy.
We topped the day with a beautiful dinner and the tallest sponge cake I have ever seen (will post pictures tomorrow)

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday Ryan!so pleased for you that you managed to hold it together on that ride!

    all good here Jaki, looking at the maps Steve might get a little more of the breeze than we are getting, although we are meant to be getting damaging winds its honestly not too bad! couple of broken branches and that is it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, good to see you back blogging! Happy B'day Ryan.

    ReplyDelete