Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Cry

Here is a picture the morning we left Dad to head home. We are heading back south on the 1st December for how long I am not sure. The hard part is Steve can not stay he has to come back and will spend Christmas by himself. I love my husband truly, madly deeply and I can't imagine what it will be like to be away from him for such a family event. Steve never complains, hugs me without a word when he sees the tears streaming down my cheeks and shares a tear with me.

I have been reading Kirsty's blog and it has been touching...sometimes I feel like I am the only one in the world this is happening to...then I read other peoples pain and think of friends and family who have lost loved ones...it makes me mad that so many people young and old with plans, dreams and ambitions are taken away from us.

I cry because I am going to loose my dad
I cry because my children are going to miss their Pop
I cry because Dad wanted to help Steve with jobs at Dalby
and I cry just because....

4 comments:

  1. thinking of you Jaki...xox

    and I am fairly sure someone will round up Steve for christmas! (he can come to our place if he wants, but I bet Mel will already have plans for him!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you at such a difficult time for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll look after Steve!

    I'm crying now too Jak.

    I love the photo of you guys with dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((hugs))))
    I'm sorry you are going through this :(

    ReplyDelete