Saturday, November 13, 2010

6am Alarm Set

 My little angel has gone to bed fully dressed complete with socks on ready for a 6am rise! It's just gone 10 o'clock PM! and her last words were...I hope I hear the alarm it's pretty late and I am tired! I hope she hears it too!
She wants to get a ride in before we do some school...yep Sunday School again! Steve needs a hand to put a mill back down next week when it dries out. So we don't want to miss anymore school and will do an extra day tomorrow.
Oscar and Jess are getting ready for camp...they are off to Glenelg Equestrian Centre run by an old friend Keith Low. This is Jess and Oscars Christmas present and Jess is over the moon just hope Oscar is as enthusiastic as she is! So the prep has begun with riding and keeping Oscar looking good. I can see by the disapearing Show Sheen she's comitted to the task just wish she was this comitted to her school work!

No comments:

Post a Comment