Monday, October 18, 2010

Back and Keen

I have been checking out other blogs this morning and I am so inspired!!

My mission today is to tidy my sewing area and think about some Christmas gifts for my brothers girls inspired by Sharron. A pencil roll and a cute little bag to start so will look for some pretty material on line later.
035

Kids have both been to camp and on the verge of sickness nothing new there!

We are doing testing today on audio so schoolwork will start on Friday and we will be full steam ahead!

As usual busy busy Gymkhana coming up and Melbourne Cup day in Richmond to look forward too.

My dad has his Op on Thursday to make things a little more comfortable for him. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Good news re the keen-ness.

    Hope dad's op goes well.

    Love Mel

    ReplyDelete